Why We Give
- 'Your Investment Pays Off Big Time'
- Andy Sessler: A Physicist Interested in the Human Element
- Virginia Weyres: She Saw the World and Tried to Help It
- Ron Terwilliger Pledges Largest Individual Legacy Gift Ever
- Jimmy Carter Work Project Builds Strength and Stability for Families
- Alice Lowe: A Lifetime of Investing in People
- Richard Proulx: Music Composer Donates His Work to Charity
- Mark Robin: A Life of Building for Good
- Toni Stabile: ‘A Woman of Substance’
- Felix DeMartis: A Legacy of Usefulness
- Sarah Bekker: A World Traveler, a Giving Spirit
- Murrey Marder: A Journalism Icon Leaves a Gift to Habitat
- Rev. Robert Seymour: A Liberal Pastor in Jim Crow South
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.